I am delighted to be taking part in Suffolk Open Studios this year.
I will be opening my studio for two weekends from 11 am to 5 pm on 8th/9th and 22nd/23rd June.
You can also visit the lovely Mill Tye Gallery which specialises in contemporary prints, ceramics and gifts, and is at the end of my road – no distance.
Sudbury Art Trail
On the weekend of the 8th/9th I will be part of an art trail, with ten other artists in and around Sudbury. This is a unique opportunity for you to visit local artists in their studios, see what inspires them and buy their art.
Mind you, five of the artists will also be opening their studio on the 22nd/23rd June. So, although this is not officially an ‘art trail’ you can still visit lots of studios that weekend too (some are open other weekends too but not me).
Other Artists On the Trail
I am delighted to be part of an art trail that is so full of variety and talent. Check out the artists work below:
- Val Bright-Jones (8th/9th only)
- Lupe Cunha (8th/9th only)
- Cathy D’Arcy (both weekends)
- Marnie Deakins (8th/9th only)
- Judith Glover (8th/9th only)
- Lorna Hoey (both weekends)
- Clare Kiely (8th/9th only)
- Anne Lowe (both weekends)
- Kate Perkins (both weekends)
- Jacqui Robins (both weekends)
So if you love to see art, talk art, buy art, then why not come and visit. A warm welcome awaits you.